Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm not angry

I've realized there is no should in how one feels when you're caring for someone who's undergoing chemotherapy. I can accept that anger is probably a common emotion. I'm not angry though. I check myself sometimes, is it hidden, am I supressing it? But no, it's just not there. I do find it unfair and I wish I could make it all go away but I'm not angry about it. That said, I am losing my temper at home at little more often and I'm slightly less tolerant of the day to day sturm and drung that all four of my sons manage to bring with them, but all of that is more from being tired than any underlying anger. I am tired though.

I measured Ronnie at exactly 27 months, like I said I would. He was 35 1/2 inches tall. That projects to 5'11'' when full grown. I hope I get to see that.

Non brain-tumor related thought of the day: In general, I don't think God cares who wins the Super Bowl, but the first Super Bowl after 9/11 was won by a team called The Patriots and they had a player, Joe Andruzzi, with two New York Firefighter brothers (both safely got out before the collapse). I always kind of thought God maybe cared that year. But then again, if he was paying attention this year, shouldn't the New Orleans Saints be there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home