Monday, June 11, 2007

Repetition

I was looking over this whole blog and I notice that most of my posts begin with "I haven't posted in awhile." I don't post very often. I started this blog to help myself through a tough time. It's not quite so tough now. Ronnie has another MRI in 2 days and I'm not concerned. OK, I'm a little bit concerned about getting him there and I know that it takes awhile for the sedative to wear off and I'm worried about getting the other boys to their baseball games on Thursday and I'm always just a little bit worried about the effects of the sedative but he's been through it twice before without much difficulty, so they are minor worries. I tell everyone about Ronnie too. I can't help myself. Who wants to hear that someone else's kid has a brain tumor? I mean really. But I feel the need to tell people. OK, I'm not actually stopping people on the street but I do tell most people that I come in contact with on a regular basis. It has consumed my life for the past 6 months and I'm chatty. I think if he weren't doing so well I'd be more close-mouthed but maybe not even then. I'd probably want everyone I know to have a good memory of Ronnie. I guess that's it too. Look at this kid, have a good memory of him. He brings me hope, I want to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home